* Why not to go to Istanbul as a single woman, and if you do anyways, what you need to do so you end up with your belongings strapped to your body wide awake in a hostel convinced you're about to get raped. I'm too friendly.
* How after two hours of waiting at the airport, we found out Daniel was denied boarding - and what we had to do to try get him there
* The story behind stranding in Kumasi broke and feeling the need to call my military contact
* Why I got sick of the words "I love you", and my marriage proposals from a prince and a bishop
* T.I.A. - You know you're in Ghana when...
* On finding out how white I really am, the pinnacle of insecurity, people's amazing bullshit tolerance and all the things I learned about myself on the journey
* Pictures on top of pictures next to travel videos and documentaries about all kinds of awesome stuff. Like voodoo.
Are you excited? I'M EXCITED.